RAID disk systems
Disk storage systems are the most important component of data centres, where all processed information is stored. The amount of data is growing exponentially. Today, data volumes in the order of PB even in medium-sized companies are not unusual. Around 90 disks with a capacity of 12TB are enough.
It becomes very important to store such large amounts of information securely and to ensure continuous access to it.
Our product portfolio includes traditional disk arrays, all-flash arrays, hybrid storage, storage servers and cloud storage, with advanced data services to meet the demanding requirements of SAN / NAS environments. The offered products are able to solve most problems related to data storage and sharing.
Infortrend storage solutions are successfully used by many users around the world. They are used in a variety of demanding applications, both in commerce and industry. The main brands offered by Infortrend are the EonStor GS, EonStor GSe, EonStor GSe Pro and EonStor DS solution families.
Infortrend offers a wide range of products and solutions using leading technologies to achieve high performance, reliability and ease of use. Integrated solutions provide exceptional data processing capabilities. Specialised hardware guarantees high availability and user-friendly tools simplify administration.
Support for protocols such as Fibre Channel, iSCSI, SAS, SATA and SCSI, enables easy use of Infortrend products in SAN, direct attached storage (DAS) and network attached storage (NAS) environments. Infortrend products guarantee compatibility with Windows, Solaris, Linux, IBM AIX, HP-UX operating systems and with Vmware, Oracle, Citrix and Microsoft Hyper-V virtualisation software.
These solutions vary in performance, capacity scalability and number of connectivity interfaces. They are ideal as disk storage for small and medium-sized data centres. They can be used to build efficient and reliable virtualisation system solutions - ESX VMware or Microsoft Hyper-V with centralised disk storage. These solutions allow for nearly 10PB of capacity on 12TB disks and achieve read speeds of up to 11,000MB/s and write speeds of up to 5,500MB/s - ensuring smooth operation of the array even under heavy loads, resulting in greater efficiency.
Of the RAID storage solutions available on the market for small and medium-sized enterprises, Infortrend's models stand out for their excellent price/performance ratio. Their performance ranges from 120k to 750K IOPS (without cache).
- All models come with 4 1Gb/s iSCSI ports as standard;
- Each controller can be expanded with additional 8Gb/s or 16Gb/s Fibre Channel ports, 10Gb/s iSCSI or 12 Gb/s SAS (expansion cards - hostboard) or 10Gb/s FcoE (Fibre Channel over Ethernet);
- Compatible with various JBOD racks from Infortrend, including a 4U model for 60 hard drives;
- Standard licences for snapshot copies, volume copies/images and thin provisioning;
- Support for automated storage tiering and SSD cache for improved SSD utilisation, as well as remote replication (optional licences).
We also offer a series of reliable, easy-to-manage unified hybrid storage.
Its main features are:
- Consolidates object storage, SAN and NAS into a single system, simplifying deployment and management;
- Hybrid and all-flash configurations can be selected as required;
- Integrated object storage to reduce the cost of deploying applications from the cloud;
- Data reduction technology to ensure efficient use of available bandwidth;
- EonStor GS can be configured as a cloud cache;
- Two controllers and a hardware architecture without a single point of failure ensure business continuity in the event of failure;
- Automatic failover (SMB 3.0) and multi-path support, guaranteeing downtime-free operation;
- Encryption of both stored and transmitted data;
- Integrated backup features such as snapshot copy, volume copy, mirror copy and remote replication;
- Intuitive EonOne interface for system management and asset monitoring.
Based on enhanced hardware and firmware, EonStor GS supports file (CIFS/SMB, NFS, AFP and FTP), block (Fiber Channel, iSCSI, SAS) and object-based access, giving users direct access to files using a unique URL and reducing the cost of deploying cloud applications.
With the integration of these protocols and multi-core Intel processors, the EonStor GS provides not only exceptional flexibility, but also excellent performance in hybrid or all-flash configurations. The all-flash configuration offers performance of up to 700K IOPS, throughput of 11 GB/s for block access and 3500 MB/s for CIFS.