Monitors for visualizing examinations from various modalities for physicians in hospital wards or outpatient clinics, when descriptions of these examinations made by radiologists on diagnostic/description monitors are already available. Single-monitor stations are used here,
- For general radiology with a resolution of min. 1 MP, brightness min. 200 cd/m2 and a contrast ratio of 100:1,
- for mammography min. 1 monitor with parameters not inferior to the descriptive monitor for mammography,
- For tomography, angiography color monitor with min. 1 MP, brightness min. 100 cd/m2 and a contrast ratio of 100:1.
These monitors are no longer subject to such stringent requirements as descriptive monitors, both in terms of brightness and natural contrast, as well as DICOM curve mapping errors and backlight uniformity. Nevertheless, periodic calibration and control of their parameters is also required.
- The allowable DICOM curve mapping error for review monitors is 20%.
- The allowable error of uneven backlighting for review monitors is 25%.
The standard warranty for review monitors is 3 years, extendable to 5 years.
LG 27HJ713C 8MP preview monitor
BARCO preview monitors Eonis series